01 CORONAVIRUS RELATED MATTERS - What about Refunds?
In regards to refunds, we are continuing with preparations and hoping to execute the festival as planned, however, this may change based on the advice given by the WHO and the local authorities for Croatia in July. While the event moves forward, our normal refund process applies and can be found via the ticket retailers terms and conditions pages. Should there be changes to the event for 2020, we will alert customers and communicate the next steps. We can assure that you’ll be the first ones to be contacted regarding this topic if anything does change.
02 CORONAVIRUS RELATED MATTERS - What about flights to Croatia?
We are devastated to hear the reports that Ryan Air is cancelling flights for our customers. As you can imagine it is a situation that’s out of our hands at the moment, we understand that individual airlines will take appropriate action to reduce their risks during such difficult times for the airline industry. Whilst we are closely monitoring the situation we ask you to speak to the airline directly as to whether there are other options. The festival organizers are working hard to evaluate the current climate and what steps we will take that might impact our customers.
For more info check here –
03 WHEN ARE THE PACKAGES COMING OUT?
Package deals are now on offer. For more info, check our ticket page – https://www.festicket.com/festivals/fresh-island-festival/2020/shop/?base_type=bundle&page_mode=hosted&referrer=fresh-island
04 HOW IS TRANSPORT FROM ACCOMMODATION FROM FESTIVAL SITE SETTLED?
Most of the accommodation is in Novalja, that is 5km away from the festival site. The transport from accommodation and festival site is organised via shuttle bus that runs all day & night long and leaves every 15 minutes from Novalja centre.
05 WILL TICKETS BE AVAILABLE ON SITE?
If not sold out, tickets will be available on site. We definitely recommend securing your ticket on time. Earlier you buy, you get a better price.
06 DOES MY NAME HAVE TO BE ON THE TICKET?
Yes, your name has to be on the ticket. ID is required at wristband exchange.
07 ALL TICKETING QUESTIONS
If you booked a ticket through our website, for all ticketing questions please contact Festicket customer support at https://support.festicket.com/hc/en-us
08 ALL INFLUENCER/COLLABORATION REQUESTS/QUESTIONS
Please contact us at email@example.com for all info about your brand/company/reach to see if a collaboration is possible.
09 ALL SPONSORSHIP COLLABORATION REQUESTS
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more info about your brand/company/reach to see if there is a collaboration possible.
10 I BOOKED AN AIRPORT TRANSFER THROUGH FRESH WEB, WHAT DO I DO?
- Please bring the voucher/confirmation letter that has been sent over via email after booking. Please remember to print it. If you have booked a return transfer, you should print both vouchers/confirmation letters.
- SOMM MEDIA is our official airport transfers partner company and the only Fresh Island Festival airport transfers carrier.
- All Airport transfer inquiries please contact: email@example.com/+38598 477 903
- Arrival station for all transfers is on the triangle next to the bus station in Novalja.
- Departure for all outgoing transfers will be from the same location.
11 I GOT A BOAT PARTY TICKET. WHERE IS THE BOAT PARTY MEETING POINT?
- Tickets are scanned at central Novalja harbour, NOT Zrce Beach.
- Meeting time: 30min before departure at pier (opposite to Gaudino caffe).
- Please note that meeting time is set 30 min before so that you can board the boat safely in time for the departure time.