Dear Fresh Family,
We are sorry not to be able to welcome you all to the island this summer. What we started in 2012 as a small independent boutique festival became a dream come true for us. The Family of Fresh Island has been a large, lively, and warm global community for more than 9 years. We all share the same passion: listening to fresh music, cocktails on the beach, making new friends from all over the world, dancing, breathing a culture and looking after each other as one big family. We are sending big love to our family, fans and artists from the UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Croatia and far beyond. You know who you are <3.
Fresh Island Week 2020 had all the ingredients to become one of the best festival editions in our history: an amazing line up, brand new, as well as, favorite old crews & DJs from all over the world and as always, the freshest international fans from more than 40 countries. We have worked hard through the year and made an enormous effort to meet your expectations and were looking forward to welcoming you again to the beach this summer.
The 10th jubilee of Fresh Island Week will take place in the summer of 2021 (July 3rd – 10th 2021). We are excited for brighter days on Zrce beach.
We have made huge efforts year by year, facing difficult times and fighting extreme conditions (strong winds in 2017/2018, fire in 2019). But despite all that, we have built a great festival, a place where everyone feels at home and our fans have been returning year on year, to enjoy the same experience over and over again.
Anyone who was planning to experience Fresh Island Week 2020 will now have dozens of questions. That makes perfect sense and we’ll be on hand where we can to facilitate these as much as possible.
To make it clear, there will be an option for you to retain your ticket for 2021, transfer to another customer or apply for a refund.
This notice should give you enough time to act accordingly also towards your previously booked accommodation and flights.
All ticket buyers will receive an email with more detailed information next week. We are working closely with our ticketing partners & the authorities to provide the best solution for everyone.
Guys, finally – we wanted to thank you for all your patience and understanding. We know this pandemic has been an incredibly challenging time for all, however better days are ahead and we hope we’ll be seeing you at Fresh Island Week 2021!
Music will live on, music will be the key that unites us all, so stay fresh, stay safe and stay positive.
What about Refunds?
If you bought tickets for Fresh Island Week 2020, you will receive an email from your ticketing provider next week with more detailed information. You can either retain your ticket till 2021, apply for a refund or transfer the ticket to another customer.
What about flights to Croatia?
Most of the airline companies are now offering flexible re-booking options. Airline cancellation policies are currently responding to demand and customer concerns resulting in increased flexibility day by day, you can stay tuned via the links below:
- EasyJet – you can now reschedule flights with no fee to change, for anyone – https://www.easyjet.com/en/help/preparing-to-fly/latest-travel-information
- Jet2 – If your flight has been cancelled, you’ll either be offered a suitable alternative or a refund.
- BA – To allow greater flexibility, they are enabling customers to change their destination, date of travel, or both for free, on all existing bookings. Find out more: https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/incident/coronavirus/latest-information?
- Ryanair – For cancelled flights, refunds are made available immediately with free moves facilitated up to 90 days from the original date of travel. Fee to change is £35 – https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/useful-info/disruptions-and-refunds/coronavirus-covid-19
- Air France – If you have purchased a ticket* before 21 April 2020 included for a flight departing before 31 August, 2020, you can postpone your departure date without any change fee, subject to the availability in the same travel cabin. Find out more:
- Germanwings – you can rebook flights up to 14 days before departure for an unlimited amount of times. The new flight can be booked on any date until 27 March 2021. Rebooking fees will not be charged, regardless of which fare you booked. https://www.eurowings.com/en/information/news-help/information-coronavirus.html#Umbuchungskonditionen
Talk to us: email@example.com | The Fresh Island Team